ESSO 2020 VIRTUAL
Reshaping Surgical Oncology after COVID-19
Friday 23 October 2020, 16:00 - 21:00 CEST
Saturday 24 October 2020, 09:00 - 13:00 CEST
Poster in Spotlight Presentation Guidelines
The official language of ESSO 2020 Virtual is English, therefore all presentations must be prepared and delivered in English. As a Poster in Spotlight presenter you are required to provide a short accompanying video describing your poster.
Presenters are required to prepare:
1. Poster in PDF
• Template: You are welcome to use your own PowerPoint template as no unified template is given. The presentation must be 4 slides long and be saved as a PDF document.
• Size: The file size (MB) is not limited.
• Special notes: Please make sure that the content of your poster does not include anything that would be impossible on a printed poster, i.e. no animations and no videos.
Save your poster in PDF format
2. Video presentation of the Poster in Spotlight
Presenters nominated for Poster in Spotlight must upload a 3 minute video describing their poster
• Template: The three-minute video must be accompanied by the PowerPoint presentation of your poster mentioned in the previous point.
• Length: Maximum 3 minutes.
• Format: Video File - we support all standard video formats.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to capture your 3-minute video can be found here (for newer version of PowerPoint) or also here (for older version of PowerPoint).
• Virtual Congress Presentation Checklist
All Poster Presentations will be uploaded online and will be available for all registered delegates and participants of the Virtual Congress. Presentations will remain accessible on demand for one month after the congress. We recognize that this is different from an in-person meeting, and we kindly ask presenters to make sure and include in their poster presentation information and data that are comfortable publishing or have consent to their display.
UPLOADING YOUR PRESENTATION
Upload your presentation/s via the ESSO 2020 Online Services Portal
Poster upload will begin on Thursday, 1 October 2020 and your poster presentation must be submitted no later than Monday, 19 October 2020.
In case a presentation does not meet the specified conditions, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to not accept your presentation and ask you to edit it.
Thank you for preparing your presentation for ESSO 2020 Virtual. Should you need assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org